12.02.2011

Monday Links: 2011 Holiday Gift Guides Round-Up


Instead of creating my own, I decided to to link out to some of the gift guides I've found around the web.  I'm nearly done with my holiday shopping--and I've done it almost exclusively online--but I need to pick out a few more items.  I hope you get some inspiration to shop for yourself or your loved ones.

Wine Me Dine Me Holiday's Gift List Part 1 and Part 2  (maybe more to come?)

The Proper Man: A Gentleman's Gift Guide (a Homefries blog)

The Kitchn's 2011 Holiday Gift Guide for Good Food Causes 

We Are Not Martha's 2011 Holiday Gift Guide for Food Lovers

Simple Bites 2011 Holiday Gift Guide: Top 10 Cookbook Picks  (sidenote: I really want Artisan Pizza and Flatbread in Five!)

The Homesick Texan Gift Guide 2011 (in honor of my Texas family--send me some of that Dr. Pepper, would you?)

A variety of Gift Guides from Serious Eats

Want more ideas?  Hit up the treasuries on Etsy for themed collections. (I particularly like this mustache-themed collection!)

Not a gift guide exactly, but you can order Gluten-Free Gift Baskets to send to loved ones from this new website, So Lucky

(tip-hover over the website names for active links to the sites)

Have you finished your shopping?  Are there any gift guides that I should add to my list?  Please tell me in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. i made a gift guide!
    http://theactorsdiet.wordpress.com/2011/11/25/its-black-friday-friday/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!