8.09.2010

And the winner is...(drumroll, please)

The winner of the Ball Canning Discovery Kit and the person who will be held entirely responsible for supplying their family, friends, and intenet strangers with delicious canned goods all winter long is...

Commenter # 2:  Beth

Beth said...


I discovered my love for canning last summer! I have made pickles, hot pepper jelly (family fave!), blackberry jam, and strawberry peach jam. This summer, I want to make raspberry jam, blueberry lime jam, and spicy pickles!

I generated a winning number by using Random.org's random number generator.  I've sent Beth an email and as long as she gets back to me within 48 hours, she will have the canning kit mailed directly to her from my friends at Ball!

I've done a little canning myself over the past week and I'm still working on a few more things.  I think I see a "Week of Canning" in my blogging future.

See you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!